Hey there! I’m Julia Borgini, and I help Geeks sell more stuff. I’ve worked with more than 15 tech companies, helping marketing directors, tech product marketers, product managers, and tech marketing teams achieve a high return on their content marketing investment.
If you are a tech company, B2B tech or SaaS company that wants to increase conversions, ramp up website traffic, create and foster a genuine community around your tech products, and power up your content marketing programs, you’ve come to the right place. I am here to help you.
What Can I Do For You?
- Reduce your content marketing frustration with a master messaging document or roadmap that makes it easy for you to see what’s next.
- Analyze your current content marketing strategy and provide specific, actionable advice on how to improve it and grow your audience and revenues.
- Increase lead generation quantity and quality with regular email newsletters that address audience obstacles and showcases how you help them overcome those obstacles.
- Convert more users from free trials to paid plans and reduce overall subscriber churn with an effective on-boarding email sequence.
- Write engaging blog posts & online articles to help you build a fanatic community around your tech products.
- Produce customized social media content to help sustain your community and keep them updated on industry and product trends.
- Create engaging website copy to attract the right audience to your tech product pages.
- Develop clear and concise tech product information that adds value to your products and ensures your customers and prospects have the highest quality information about them.
Ready to work with a Geek who can power up your tech content marketing programs effectively?
Why Am I a Good Fit For You?
Before I was a full-time freelance copywriter, content marketer, and strategist I was a technical writer and manager at various software companies in the Toronto area. So I know how hard it is to find the right people. It’s hard because every copywriter and marketer has unique strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately, you usually don’t discover their weak points until after you’ve hired them. So I wanted to share five of my strengths, then you can decide if it makes sense for us to talk.
I Really Am a Geek. I have been passionate about computers and technology for over 25 years. I wrote my first program in 1988 (in BASIC no less), and my beloved Atari 2600 still holds fond memories for me (and shelf space in my closet.)
Over the past 15 years, I’ve worked with various technology companies, in a variety of industries. I’ve been in the trenches and seen how Developers and Technical Directors behave in their natural environment. Yes, it’s a bit like working in the jungle, because each industry and environment is different. But I’ve been there with you, and I get it.
I Specialize in Content Marketing
My area of expertise is content marketing for technology companies (B2B and SaaS tech companies specifically). My writing and strategies are designed to help you develop and execute your own unique content marketing program. I understand what it means to “do” content marketing and help my clients set up a solid foundation for it. When I develop a Tech Marketing Playbook for my clients, they’re excited to have everything they’ll need to really connect with their audience, increase their website traffic, and build a better audience for their content. Clients who hire me to write their content marketing assets trust me to deliver the right content on time, every time.
I Am Naturally Curious
Effective copy has less to do with writing and more to do with research. Whether you’re writing a business blog post or 10-page eBook, it’s all about the preparation. And I’m naturally curious and love research. Before I start writing, I learn all I can about the subject. I read online publications, read client materials, talk to clients and other experts, and try to demo the product in question. My clients tell me how impressed they are with my ability to master their tech product, service, and market so quickly.
I Am a Geek Translator
My clients and marketing colleagues know me as the Geek who’s great at figuring out how the latest technology benefits customers. This means I know how to translate your tech “magic” into the plain English, benefits-driven content that can help you grow your business. My clients like how I can write the content they need to keep their audiences coming back for more.
I Keep My Ego in Check
Copywriters and marketers have a reputation for big egos, however, that’s just not me. Having been a professional writer for over 15 years, I’m confident in my ability to produce what my clients need, I also know I’ve got a lot to learn. That’s why I’m always reading about content marketing, talking with other marketers about what’s working for them, and why my book reading queue is always full. With my curiosity and creativity, I’m able to develop creative solutions for any tech business.
Ready to work with a Geek who can reduce your content marketing frustration, save you time, and make your tech business more money?
Professional Writers Association of Canada
Copyblogger Authority Member and Certified Content Marketer (pending)
The Professional Writer’s Alliance
Circle of Success Member, AWAI