Hey there! I’m Julia Borgini.
I’m a Toronto-based freelance copywriter for technology and sports tech companies. A self-proclaimed Geek & writer, I specialize in creating helpful content & copy for their content marketing programs.
Before freelancing, I spent 15 years as a technical writer for various software companies in the GTA, producing online articles, ghost-written blog posts, white papers, press releases, and website content revisions for them.
When I’m not writing or reading about content marketing strategy, you’ll find me reviewing the latest craft beer in a nearby brew pub or trying to wrap my head around the time travelling plot of the latest sci-fi TV show.
I offer two main services: New corporate blog content and Repurposing your existing content.
Here’s what one client had to say about me:
Not only does Julia understand our audience and help us deliver useful content that they want, but with her help, we can make promises to our audience about a predictable publishing schedule and keep it. – Bill Cushard, Director of Marketing, ServiceRocket
What can I do for you?
- Reduce your content marketing frustration with a master messaging document or roadmap that makes it easy for you to see what’s next.
- Analyze your current content marketing strategy and provide specific, actionable advice on how to improve it and grow your audience and revenues.
- Increase lead generation quantity and quality with regular email newsletters that address audience obstacles and showcases how you help them overcome those obstacles.
- Convert more users from free trials to paid plans and reduce overall subscriber churn with an effective on-boarding email sequence.
- Write engaging blog posts & online articles to help you build a fanatic community around your tech products.
- Produce customized social media content to help sustain your community and keep them updated on industry and product trends.
- Create engaging website copy to attract the right audience to your tech product pages.
- Develop clear and concise tech product information that adds value to your products and ensures your customers and prospects have the highest quality information about them.
“When we ask new customers what influenced their decision to buy from us, our content is often cited among the top reasons. Julia helps us publish high quality content on two of our blogs in a predictable and professional way.” – Bill Cushard, Director of Marketing, ServiceRocket
Ready to work with a Geek who can reduce your content marketing frustration, save you time, and make your tech business more money?
Professional Writers Association of Canada: Member page
Copyblogger Authority Member and Certified Content Marketer (pending)
Circle of Success Member, AWAI