When your tech marketing materials are confusing or inconsistent,
prospects and customers tend to say “No”, or just disappear completely…
It’s hard to keep your content marketing messages consistent when you’re busy doing the 20,000 items on your To Do list.
There’s the weekly blog post you’re supposed to write; the monthly update from your CEO you’re coordinating; the three landing pages you want to set up and test for your next product launch; not to mention the regular social media updates and content you’ve got to post to Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. All by tomorrow.
Does this sound like you?
You’re not alone. But your tech business can’t afford you to be this busy.
If you don’t plan out your content marketing even just a week ahead, there’s no way you’ll be able to sustain your business as-is, much less grow it the way you and upper management want it to. You won’t be able to test out new content types or topics, increase monthly sign-ups to generate new revenue, or even figure out what your prospects and customers are talking about right now!
And with competition in the tech market increasing every day, you can’t wait anymore. You need to have your marketing content ready to go at all times, for anything you want to do.
The Secret that Saves You Time and Positions Your Tech Business for Success
It’s called a Tech Marketing Playbook (TMP). It’s loaded with a set of integrated and persuasive marketing messages about your tech product or service. A TMP sets up you up with consistent and strategically-produced marketing messages for every channel you use.
A TMP gives you the high-quality foundation to build all your tech marketing on. By creating it now, before you write a single piece of content marketing, sales and sign-ups happen quicker and with less effort. The TMP drives up the return on every tech marketing dollar you invest, and you’ll be more efficient and effective in your content marketing overall.
Every TMP includes:
- Description of your specific target market persona / audience
- Brief competitive market analysis and report
- Product tag lines that combine emotional benefits and tech features
- Key benefit statement, including statements designed to overcome anticipated objections
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP) statement: Many tech companies struggle to translate their tech features into the emotional benefits that will drive sales and conversions.
- A starting list of market research facts and figures of interest to target prospects and convince customers
- and MORE
Keeping your core tech marketing message consistent and persistent builds brand equity and trust, and increases your content marketing ROI.
Use your TMP to write
- Engaging product pages that explain the benefits of your products, not just the features.
- Video scripts that showcase your products and how they help customers.
- Lead generation brochures to give away at trade shows and conventions.
- Business blog posts and web articles that build brand awareness and thought leadership.
- Informative LinkedIn company page to develop and encourage your brand awareness.
- Anything else you may think of.
- A FREE 30-minute consultation call with me to discuss your tech product or service.
- Your choice of a phone interview or long-form questionnaire so I can gain further insight into your product and market. I know you’re busy, so you choose what works best for you.
- Two drafts of your Tech Marketing Playbook for feedback and/or approval.
- The final, polished copy of your Tech Marketing Playbook that incorporates all of your final feedback.
How much does a TMP cost?
A Tech Marketing Playbook isn’t cheap, nor should it be. This is a high-quality roadmap that takes time and effort to produce and is priced accordingly. Just think of it as an investment in your tech business.
A way to unify your marketing message so that everyone’s literally on the same page when it comes to your tech marketing. No more scrambling when you’ve got that ‘last minute’ event pops up that you need a brochure for. No more rushing to find a writer and then wasting time ‘explaining’ your marketing voice to them.
Your investment of $985 is an exceptional value. Just compare it to the $20,000+ fees ad agencies and marketing firms routinely charge for similar work. Plus you’ll get 1-on-1 personalized service you just don’t get through an agency anymore. You’ll save that much in your time and effort alone, much less the increased sales you’ll generate with a consistent content marketing campaign!
Remember, a good marketing foundation sets you up for marketing success.
Still Not Convinced a TMP Will Work For You?
Just think of this: a Tech Marketing Playbook enables you to:
- Develop strong and consistent selling statements for your tech products and services.
- Create a memorable and positive image for your tech products and services.
- Engage your target audience on an emotional level, something that’s hard to do with most tech products.
- Increase the selling power of your content marketing materials.
- Expand your reach into your target market through consistent audience engagement.
- Raise your content marketing ROI to levels that meet and exceed your expectations.
- Reduce the amount of monthly churn in your subscriber base.
- Increase monthly recurring revenues (MRR) for your “as-a-Service” products and services.
Ready to kickstart your content marketing with a Tech Marketing Playbook? Order now and book your FREE consultation.
While it’s not required that you hire me to write any marketing materials you may want to produce after receiving the final version of your TMP, I am happy to discuss future projects with you. Just let me know after I deliver your TMP and we’ll set up a time to talk.Note: This is priced separately from the TMP and is based on the requested services.