As part of my end-of-year newsletter culling, I also research and add new newsletters to my To Read list. Out with the old and in with the new, right?
The same goes with my Twitter feed. I look at the content I’ve been curating, people I’ve connected with, and generally the information that’s inspired me in some way. So I thought I’d share some of that inspiring content with you. So here you are, the
What’s Julia Been Reading?
list. These are in random order, so click away and start reading!
- Nine ways analytics will help you not suck at Twitter – eConsultancy
- 5 Ways to Build Digital Marketing Expertise – Top Rank blog – More gems from Lee Odden
- How To Start A Blog When You Have Absolutely No Audience – Lessons from CoSchedule
- B2B Software Companies with Modest LTVs Need Smarter Inbound Marketing (Part 1 of 2) – Good stuff from SP Homerun
- 5 Ways to Captivate Customers with Storytelling – Duct Tape Marketing
- Why B2B marketers should be worried about ‘negative SEO’ – B2B News Network
- 6 Types of Content B2B Marketing Can’t Thrive Without – Kapost’s Marketeer
- Chief Marketing Officers’ Top Priorities for 2015 – Customer Edge
- 5 Little Lead Generation Experiments You Can Run Right Now – HubSpot blogs
- Multimedia Long-Form: The Next Big Thing for Content Marketing – CMS Newswire
- What’s a Good Email Open Rate & Click Rate? – HubSpot blogs
- B2B Content Must Offer Perspective – Marketing Interactions blog
- The Power of Collaboration (And Why It’s So Hard) – Sparksheet
What have you been reading lately? Anything interesting?